Who is Auntie Momoza?
Auntie Momoza is a relationship counsellor based in South Africa. She is known for posting stories of people who contact her for advice. The advice are mostly around relationship and marital issues.
Her well seasoned fans help in advising the one in trouble. Her page was set up in 2020. In just a period of a year, she has grown her followership to over 500,000 followers. That should tell you how much people value her page.
Auntie Momoza’s motto is ‘Your Shoulder To Cry On’ — indeed, many have cried on her shoulders and have found solution to their problems.
Aside from this, her page is a place of entertainment where you will laugh your sorrows away.
Here We Gathered 10 Funny & sad confessions from Her page
1. Hi Auntie Momoza. Please keep me anonymous. What is the maximum number of abortions a woman can do in her lifetime? My woman did her 9th last week and I’m starting to get worried. She doesn’t want to use contraceptives because she says they make her fat. When I use a condom she says it hurts her. When I try to pull out she grips me with her legs. I don’t know what to do anymore but I’m worried. We both don’t want a baby because I’m unemployed. Please help.
2. Hi Aunt Momoza, please keep me anonymous. I’ve only slept with one guy (my ex boyfriend). I wasn’t using anything to prevent pregnancy so the pull and pray method failed. I decided to terminate the pregnancy and that changed everything between us because he wanted me to keep the child and it was a boy. Even though he tried to forgive me, but he always brought it to my attention whenever we had an argument so we decided to end things for peace. Now the problem is that I want to keep my body count at 1 for the next 3 years. So I went back to him, we ain’t dating but we are just having s*x (raw). I went through his phone and I saw that he has a new girlfriend, luckily they’re using protection. The other day I told him that I got my period after a long delay and he sounded disappointed. I don’t want him to be my baby daddy. The new girl loves him and I feel guilty because there’s no future between us, but I don’t want him to move on. I’m still attached.
3. Dear Auntie Momoza. Please keep me my name a secret. I took a loan of R70 000 to help my baby daddy start a tuckshop because he wasn’t working and I’m a nurse. We were staying together at his mother’s house. The business did well and he found a stand and built a house for us. He promised to pay lobola for me in 2023. I fell pregnant with our second child and things started changing. He started sleeping with ma2000 and giving them money. I decided to start denying him bedroom rights because I didn’t want to get sick while pregnant. He got angry and kicked me out of the house. A week later a girl 20 years younger than him moved in with him. Apparently she’s pregnant with his baby. I told him I need my R70 000 back and everything that I bought in that house. He only allowed me to take my clothes and threatened to make me disappear if I continue to be a problem in his life. What sucks is he doesn’t support our child. I need to know what I can do to get my money and things back.
4. Hi Aunty Momoza, please hide. It’s a bit embarrassing but I will say it anyway. I am Gay. I have been Gay all my life and I never hid it. So one day a friend of mine invited me to a Nude Club in Ellis Park, it’s called The Factory. You get in pay, take off your clothes and shag whoever you you want but you should both agree. But there’s other room it’s called a dark room. You just do it with someone without even seeing their face. So I went in got a guy we started smashing. It was ok until one of the guy lit his phone only to find the shock of my life. I had did it with my dad and he is gay…. I guess. I am so angry at myself I don’t even know what to do 😭😭😭. Please help. He’s been calling me but I ignored him because I don’t even know how to face him.
5. Hi Auntie Momo. I’m 17 years old and just discovered I’m pregnant. I am scared to tell my mom because she will disown me. What’s worse is I don’t know who made me pregnant. My friends and I had a hubbly party and ended up having a wheel, I slept with 5 boys that night. I’m confused, scared and stressed. Please help me.